Thursday 20 December 2012

Slumber Party Panic

Finn and Princess Bubblegum must protect the Candy Kingdom from a bunch of zombies they accidently created

The first episode of the first season.I would write about the Animated Short but I did not see that. Anyway,this episode,its OK. I mean,after creating a bunch of zombies,they run to the castle,somehow get all the candy kingdom inside the castle in 3 seconds and does not tell them about the zombies. I like it.

After reaching the castle,after promises and jumk and pushing Jake and Lady to do seven minutes in heaven (hint:If any of you have watched Lady&Peebles((Not gonna spoil it for those who have not)) I think this was the cause of it.Just saying) Bam! Zombies attacked. Although I would have preferred Finn doing epic style and killing all the zombies with guns,but doing that trick where he blindfolded the Candy People was pretty epic,too,if I don't say so myself. But the ending was the best. After the guards gave him the hardest question possible,they gave him the easiest.2+2=?. Oh,nice one. And then PB with "I was too smart to realise it" Oh PB. But seriously.She is flipping smart.

Snail alert! Snail found on top of a candy persons head!

So I think thats all,see you tomorrow with the next episode.Bye :)

Lots of Bites
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment